This module aims to introduce you, as Young Leaders, to some of the concepts of leadership. It provides you with the skills you need to work more effectively as a leader in your chosen section. The module explores different styles of leadership, when to use them and how to effectively lead different sorts of activities.
By the end of this module, you will:
• Have the confidence to take on a leadership role in your chosen section.
• Be able to run programme activities that are appropriate to your role.
• Recognise and understand different leadership styles, and when each should be used.
• Recognise how different styles of leadership affect an activity.
• Understand the process of evaluation and the need for it, and implement it as necessary.