The aim of this module is to give you, as a Young Leader, a basic understanding of the different behaviours that young people can display and some possible causes. By the end, you should be able to recognise and propose possible solutions for different behaviours.
By the end of this module, you will:
• Understand different types of behaviour.
• Understand and talk about the causes and triggers that can lead to different types of behaviour.
• Demonstrate a number of tools or methods that could be used to manage behaviour.
• Explain how you, as a Young Leader, can assist with managing behaviour in the section.
• Explain where you can get further assistance, and when to involve adults.