This module aims to provide you, as a Young Leader, with the skills and understanding necessary to plan and run a quality and balanced programme for your section over a three-month period.
By the end of this module, you will be able to:
• Understand the concept of a balanced programme over a three month period.
• Use a range of programme planning techniques.
• Describe what you need to consider when planning and running activities.
• Plan an outline programme for a three-month period.
• Understand and explain how Moving On Awards improve links between sections.
• Assess awards and badges on the basis of ‘personal best’.