This module aims to make you, as a Young Leaders aware of the importance of good communication, listening to the views of young people, and involving them in the planning of the programme.
By the end of this module, you will be able to:
• Understand how important effective communication is between the leaders and young people in the section you are working with.
• Understand the decision making process within your section.
• Describe the techniques available to review a programme at regular intervals.
• Understand how you, as Young Leaders, can take part in programme planning forums.
• Understand how to involve young people in planning the programme.
• Demonstrate a number of youth involvement tools or methods.