- Who will approve Welcome Conversation Volunteers once they have watched the learning videos ?
- Will the Distict Lead Volunteer be involved in approving a new volunteer
- What will the process be for District Roles
- Who will coordinate the Welcome Conversation meetings and assign the accredited Welcome Conversation volunteer to support the Lead Volunteer with the meeting
- Will newly elected Board of Trustee members have to have a Welcome Conversation
- How will we manage the workload of the Welcome Conversation volunteers
- When should the Welcome Conversation take place
- Emergency Aid wasn’t shown as a mandatory item for Team Leaders of a Section – is this an omission?
- Young Leader training – how will this be managed in the new system?
- Manager/Team Leader overview – how will Team Members’ learning be monitored? At the moment (on Compass we can see what learning the team needs and how they are progressing
- What happens to people who end up having partially-completed their Wood Badge after the cut-off period? Does the learning they have completed get mapped across or count towards a Wood Badge?
- Detail about what other learning there will be appears to be very sparse (at best). We need to understand how basic practical skills will be delivered and assessed.
- What happens to the Training Advisor role?
- Will there be trainers in the new setup? How will these be nominated, trained and monitored?
- Will there be a better way to find Permit assessors
- Can we have something on opportunities to gain Activity Permits
- Will there be notifications when learning is due to expire
- How will the Wood Badge be completed in the future – points system ?